- Create a new file but use .asp as the extension instead of .htm.
filename.asp instead of filename.htm
- Put this at the top of the source in the HTML:
if ref="" then Response.Redirect "?ref=12345"
- Instead of using the actual refcode for the email, use <%=ref%>
You get this URL:
everywhere there is a 98765, replace it with <%=ref%> so
- Send the url with a question mark, 'ref=' and the ref code at the
end of the URL.
Send this URL:
(where 99999 is the actual ref code)
- Next time someone needs the same e-mail with a different ref code,
they can simply change it in the address bar to whatever ref code they